Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stonewall

        The bar that is a couple blocks away from my apartment. I'm here on occasion, and at the College Bar as well. The following drawings are people I've observed and/or interacted with at the Biergarten.



                           Jerrad and sick Vick. Jerrad was here drinking with Vick, and he'd just had a real rough patch with a former roommate who has mental problems. Vick is a character for sure. He kept talking about how his wife had divorced him because he's "crazy" and how she had turned his whole family against him. Soon after this night I ran into him again at the Smokey Pokey when Firm Touch was playing. Apparently he had been banned from both the Stonewall and the College Bar. We talked for awhile and he broke down in tears saying that the light of a thousand suns is in his heart.


        This girl, Christina, who at the time was going out with J.P. Tillman (a former jock from Stillwater High) saw me drawing at Stonewall and immediately sat across the table from me and asked to be drawn. She was not disappointed.


                After I finished the drawing of Christina, this cutie Rachel came up and asked for the same thing. In hindsight, I should've asked them both for a kiss.



                 From left to right,  Nokosee Fields, a failed drawing of Todd Robinson, and Alex Larrea from DEERPEOPLE.



Nathan Linden.

No comments:

Post a Comment