Monday, January 17, 2011

Enoki in my Brain

            When I worked at Tokyopot in Stillwater, there was a mushroom we served that always piqued my curiosity. Inevitably, after I would work a shift and start drawing or painting, the form of enoki would always appear.These will most likely be the last of the enoki drawings for some time, as I no longer work there, and will be leaving the country for Switzerland soon.



                                                                             enoki girl







 enoki explosion

8 comments:

  1. amazing. i love your stuff, youre incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it. There will always be more to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig the treatment on the last two. Mushroom Kingdom all up in this place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tim love the Enoki, especially the lonely pink one...What did you use watercolor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Yes, I used watercolor and India ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok nice, you will have to teach me both...smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I will try my best to, I still have a lot to learn about this challenging medium as well.

    ReplyDelete