Saturday, March 19, 2011

SBB CFF FFS Swiss Railway Network


         Gleis. Gleis. Gleis. Gleeiiiissssss. I looove the Swiss German word for train track. Drawn from memory.


One of them fast trains that the U.S.A. better start getting soon! The job situation is bad enough without a nonexistent public transportation infrastructure. Linking our cities and towns by fast rail could create so many more opportunities for people.



                                   A little boy I saw looking out the window from Basel to Laufen.



Train seats and I failed to fit this man in the chair so I drew his dozing face and hands.



Two native Japanese that I rode back with from Luzern to Basel. Ayako and Kosuke. My thoughts and heart are with the Japanese and the tragedy they're facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment