Monday, October 31, 2011

Whispers in the Grass




                                                                     Whispers in the Grass



             

               And in other news... I'm now a member of the Kzany family! Cafe Kzany is an open-mic cabaret hosted by Zany Kzany which features short five minute performances that may include spoken word, musicians, monologues, random characters, and performance artists. This past October 26th there was a Cafe Kzany night in Tulsa at Living Arts. I read two short poems I recently wrote and also participated with the Drama Department and their Act.

                Below is a video of the Drama Department performance I took part in, I was the lights behind the white screen.







2 comments:

  1. Whoa Tim! These are utterly fantastic! Hope you're going to bring them to the Workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and you bet I am! And these are only two of the pieces I'm bringing. :D

    ReplyDelete